Source: RTR Russia TV
[Presenter] Russian President Vladimir Putin had a working meeting today with the chairman of the Russian Central Bank, Sergey Ignatyev. They discussed the financial and economic situation in the country. In pa
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?