The Court of the Bank of England is to meet in Liverpool at the Town Hall on 16 October 2002. The meeting, to be attended by members of the Bank's Monetary Policy Committee, is part of a recently established programme of formal meetings of Court outside London. The Court is the Bank's board of directors, and is responsible under the Bank of England Act 1998 for the management of the Bank.
Although Court has no role
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré