Source: Associated Press
India has joined the International Monetary Fund's pool of lenders, shedding its decades-old image as a borrower, the country's central bank said.
The IMF has selected India for the first time to become a member of its Financial T
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde