Click here to read the Bundesbank statement, released 5 April
Bundesbank President Ernst Welteke has confirmed he and his family were treated to several suites costing almost EUR 7,700 at Berlin's Hotel Adlon to welcome introduction of the euro as a hard currency at the beginning of 2002.
The story was broken at the
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting