In an interview with Reuters Television on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum, Weber said he did not see a danger that the dollar would tumble by another 15 to 20 per cent, as some economists have warned at meetings of global business leaders in the Swiss resort.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations