Ardian Fullani, Governor of the Central Bank of Albania, said that this agreement is very important for the two places in terms of increasing the cooperation and mutual assistance.
Meanwhile, Ajri Begu, chairman of the BPK Board of Directors said, "We need a direct cooperation, because the two places are aspiring to integrate into E
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting