Fabius said the existing system of cooperation among euro zone finance ministers worked well and that he did not like the phrase "economic government," the newspaper said, without quoting him directly.
There was no aim to turn the euro group of eu
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?