"We are closing in on a neutral point. But where it eventually will be depends on the inflation outlook," Roth said in the interview with Swiss finance bi-weekly Finanz und Wirtschaft.
Roth also said he was satisfied with the effects of the SNB's recent normalization polic
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms