"We are closing in on a neutral point. But where it eventually will be depends on the inflation outlook," Roth said in the interview with Swiss finance bi-weekly Finanz und Wirtschaft.
Roth also said he was satisfied with the effects of the SNB's recent normalization polic
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?