"One reason to raise the rate more is that wages are expected to increase at a faster rate than was previously forecast," the Riksbank said.
"Both employment and the labour force are increasing at a good rate and unemployment is continuing to fall," the bank said.
The Riksbank said in its press
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde