Finance Minister Michael Cullen, on the recommendation of the central bank's board of directors, has until mid-November to make the appointment to replace the former governor, Don Brash, who resigned in April in order to contest the 27 July general election as a politician.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations