"In the near term, certain unnecessary foreign exchange controls should be actively abandoned to create conditions to promote full convertibility of (our) currency," Zhou said in a speech at an international forum.
"Therefore the process of making the yuan convertible should bala
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations