Source: Khaleej Times
The Central Bank of the UAE and Sakhr Software, the Arabic software giant, have signed an agreement under which Sakhr Software will install its comprehensive electronic document management, indexing and archiving system, ArabDox, at the Central Bank.
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market