"The assumption will be revised but it will remain below 10 percent," central bank senior official Halim Alamsjah said.
The central bank had said in January that inflation was expected at 6-8.5 percent in 2001. Inflation ended 2000 at a year-on-year 9.35 percent. The government is in the process of revising it
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré