Some analysts said Fed policy-makers may think about taking a pause in their rate-reduction campaign, however, possibly following any action they might take this week or after the next meeting on June 26-27.
"I think the chances are better than 50-50 that we'll get another 50 basis point (1/2 point) cut in interest rates on Tuesday (15 May)," sa
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?