China's gross domestic product (GDP) for the first half of 2004 will be up 10.5 per cent from the previous half, the National Development and Reform Commission's macro-economic research institute said in a report in the China Securities Journal.
The think-tank also said it saw no need to raise interest ra
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde