A spokesman for the People's Bank of China quoted by the Jinrong Shibao financial daily on Saturday said China would phase in moves to make the currency exchange rate more flexible.
The bank would "adopt various measures to promote this reform gradually and safely," he s
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde