The press service of Ukraine's National Bank reported that Ukrainian National Bank Governor Serhiy Tihipko and his Belarusian counterpart Petr Prokopovich would chair the meeting and meet with the heads of Belarusian national banks.
During the last session of the c
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor