At 37 years old Alfonso Prat-Gay is one of the worlds youngest central bank governors. The youngest at 34 is president of the National Bank of Georgia. The average age of a central bank head is 54 world wide and 66 for the G7 central banks.
He is a former currency analyst at JP Morgan and was voted Wall St
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting