The official said he expects monetary officials to continue stating that a volatile or irrational exchange rate shift is undesirable, the financial daily newspaper Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported.
Finance ministers and central bankers from the Group of Seven industrialized nations will meet in London on Friday and Saturday, 4/5 February, and many ana
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde