The official said he expects monetary officials to continue stating that a volatile or irrational exchange rate shift is undesirable, the financial daily newspaper Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported.
Finance ministers and central bankers from the Group of Seven industrialized nations will meet in London on Friday and Saturday, 4/5 February, and many
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit