Asked about last month's appeal by UK Prime Minister Tony Blair for Europe to rethink its social model, Noyer told the Financial Times in an interview: "I tend to agree with that."
"These countries ... have mixed a greater level of flexibility in labour and produc
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting