Source: Financial Times
Gerhard Schroder, the German chancellor, stepped up pressure yesterday on the European Central Bank to cut rates next week, amid warnings that his country could slide into recession and deflation.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde