The cut would bring the cumulative easing of monetary policy to 250 basis points in five months, and take the federal funds rate to 4 per cent - its lowest level since 1994.
With evidence that some of the most-feared scenarios of ec
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession