In reaching its decision, the Executive Board weighed the objective of bringing inflation back to target against the risk that output growth may eventually be too high.
Inflation has picked up recently, but is still below target. The key rat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power