The new index is composed of seven economic indicators - electricity production, imports of petrol products, cement delivery, passengers flow, exports, cleared cheques and money supply.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde