* As determined by the Policy Board at the Monetary Policy Meeting held on October 29, 2001.
Outlook for economic and price developments
1 - In assessing the outlook for economic and price developments in Japan for fiscal year of 2001 and 2002, it should be noted that greater uncertainty than usual exists. Such uncertainty includes the effects stemming from the terro
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting