Participation at the conference is by invitation only. It brings together senior central bankers, public sector officials, representatives of the financial and business community and leading academicians from the two regions.
"The conference, the first of its kind in the Asean region, will exp
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists