The Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee today voted to maintain the Bank's repo rate at 4.0%.
The minutes of the meeting will be published at 9.30am on Wednesday 23 October.
The most recent change in interest rates was a reduction of 0.50% to 4.0% on 8 November 2001.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power