Kennedy's remarks came in a speech delivered to a business luncheon in Kitchener. A copy of the speech was posted on the Bank of Canada's Web site.
Kennedy repeated the conclusions of the central bank's recent monetary policy report update, in which the Bank of Canada p
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper