The property has been unconditionally sold to the tertiary education provider, Auckland Institute of Studies at St Helens, which has been a tenant in the building. The price was $6 million.
The Auckland building was constructed in 1978 and has an approximate net lettable area of 8,354 square metres. It is situated on a freehold site of 1,565 square metres. Colliers Jardine Directors Pete
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde