They also reviewed the "legal and institutional" studies, which would be needed to establish a central bank for the six-nation Arabian Gulf Cooperation Council (AGCC), Shaikh Salem Abdulaziz Al Sabah told reporters after chairing a meeting of AGCC central bank governors.
"We have approved the most key sta
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde