The central bank also said that its international reserves as of June 21 were $42.107 billion, up from $41.961 billion the week before.
The central bank said the increase of $496 million in net assets during the period was due to: net income from state-owned oil company Pemex worth $325 million; net income from federal government operations of $75
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations