Horst Kohler, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), will visit Mauritania, Algeria and Tunisia during October 14-21, 2002, at the invitation of these countries.
Mr. Kohler will have discussions with President Taya of Mauritania, President Bouteflika of Algeria and President Ben Ali of Tunisia, and other authorities of these countries.
The purpose of the visit, whic
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations