Source: Associated Press
A vault under Afghanistan's presidential palace has been opened for the first time in 14 years to prove to the nation that its gold reserves have not been stolen.
President Hamid Karzai, ac
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Trump’s fiscal policy threatens emerging markets – Lagarde
- BoJ cuts inflation estimate as it holds rates
- Barbados calls for help from IMF as economic situation worsens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data