Rato spoke after a meeting with ECB president Jean-Claude Trichet at which future executive board changes were discussed.
"We spoke about changes on the ECB's executive board which will take place in the next few years, but no particular people were discussed," Rato told reporters later.
Spain has "ve
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting