The group included Gordon Brown, UK chancellor, the Spanish Economy Minister Rodrigo Rato, Germany's Hans Eichel, Ireland's Charlie McCreevy and the Netherlands' Gerrit Zalm.
Trichet apparently attributed the large plaster across the bridge of his nose to a Davos-related skiing sunburn injury.
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms