Source: Associated Press
Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin called on the European Central Bank to lower interest rates and promised more tax cuts next year to try to jump-start France's stalled economy.
"Recent interest-rate cuts by the ECB are an encouraging sign for our economy. I hope they can be co
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank