The newspaper cited unidentified sources as saying that the foreign reserve operations center will be under the control of the State Administration of Foreign Exchange.
According to the report, the central bank also plans to set up a gold reserve operations center in Shanghai, which will be managed by the central bank's Currency, Gold and Silver Bureau.
The newspaper said
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot