Dean said "I think Alan Greenspan has become too political," in response to a question from the audience at a town hall meeting.
"If he lacks the political courage to criticize the [budget] deficits, if he was foolish enough -- and he's not a foolish man -- to support the outrageous tax cuts that George Bush put through, then he has becom
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- Philippines considers boosting central bank capital