The Monetary Policy Committee also decided to narrow the rate corridor by lowering its lending rates by 75 basis points. The overnight lending rate is now 20.75%.
"Readings on economic activity and inflation are in line with the outlook presented in the October Inflation Report. While the demand for private consumption and investment displays recove
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations