US Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan and his colleagues met Wednesday to discuss the outlook for interest rates. A statement explaining the decision is due about 2.15 pm (1915 GMT) Wednesday.
The US economy expanded at a slower-than-expected 3.7 per cent annual pace in the third quarter of 2004, latest
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit