In his introductory statement to the ECB's press conference Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the ECB, said "Looking ahead, the conditions remain in place for economic growth to pick up and become more self-sustained in the course of the year."
"Global growth remains solid, providing a favourable environment for euro area exports," he said, together with an impro
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde