The decision to change the date on which Russian ruble transactions will be introduced in Belarus was the initiative of Belarus, Central Bank Chief Sergei Ignatyev told Interfax on Wednesday.
"We knew about it, but no one consulted with us about this decision," Ignatyev said.
Ignatyev could not say whether this
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde