Source: Korea Times
The Bank of Korea yesterday announced it has signed a contract with the Korean committee for the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) to support a coin collection campaign.
A central bank official said the Korean committee has run the campaign since 1997 to raise funds for needy children in develop
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?