"We will continue helping to achieve sustainable growth with price stability by conducting appropriate monetary policy while carefully checking economic and price conditions," Fukui said in an address to BOJ branch managers.
"Japan's economy is continuing a solid recovery, balanced between overseas and domestic
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit