"We will continue helping to achieve sustainable growth with price stability by conducting appropriate monetary policy while carefully checking economic and price conditions," Fukui said in an address to BOJ branch managers.
"Japan's economy is continuing a solid recovery, balanced between overseas and domestic dem
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations