Source: Globes online
The Bank of Israel has set up a new unit for financial stability. Yair Haim was appointed head of the new department today.
The department is one of the three departments under the direct respon
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde