Bowling is responsible for policy and supervisory studies, risk modeling, bank industry risk analysis, and domestic safety and soundness support.
Bowling joined the Atlanta Fed in 1999 as head of the special studies team, now policy and supervisory studies. Prior to j
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting