In an interview published on Monday 11 July World Bank president Paul Wolfowitz said the multilateral lender wants to help foster discussion among industrialized nations and emerging market countries such as China and India on tackling global warming.
Click here to read the interview on the Planet Ark website
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
Back to Top