An unnamed official at the Export-Import Bank of China's press office confirmed earlier media reports that the 54-year old is to take the helm at Eximbank.
'Li Ruogu is definitely coming to our bank to replace Yang Zilin,' the official was quoted by AFX as saying, adding that Yang has reached retirement age.
'Yang is handing over the bank to Li and the administrative procedu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde