"The development toward a more integrated financial market will as a result bring a stronger capital orientation within national markets," he said in remarks prepared for a speech at the central bank of Luxembourg.
"The more smoothly the process of change goes, the larger are the chances of realising the g
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde