"The development toward a more integrated financial market will as a result bring a stronger capital orientation within national markets," he said in remarks prepared for a speech at the central bank of Luxembourg.
"The more smoothly the process of change goes, the larger are the chances of realising the
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit