Source: Times of Malta
The Central Bank of Malta has taken a far more pessimistic outlook for the Maltese economy during 2003, in the light of new information on both the external environment and domestic developments.
Its forecast for real GDP growth has now been cut to a range of
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde